Pelleve Radio Frequency
New to the field of noninvasive skin improvement concerning skin tightening, wrinkle removal and firming of sagging skin, Pelleve is similar to EndyMed PRO because it uses radio frequency technology rather than laser beams to heat deeper skin layers without damaging the top layers of the skin. This means patients choosing Pelleve will experience immediate results without the side effects of chemical peels or surgical procedures.
Radio Frequency Energy of Pelleve
RF technology emits electromagnetic wave energy that heats specifically target treatment zones on the hands, face and even around the eyes where skin is often thin and sensitive. As the subdermal junction warms considerably, the intensity of the heat induces denaturation and contraction of collagen which is the mechanism behind Pelleve’s skin tightening effect. Protein manufacturing is also stimulated, creating new collagen in the dermis that enhances the overall firming ability of Pelleve.
Depending on the severity of skin sagging and wrinkles, patients typically need one, two or three sessions for optimal results. You will feel and look refreshed following a treatment and can resume your daily activities upon completion of the procedure. Patients will also be able to apply cosmetics after a Pelleve treatment without worrying about irritating the skin. Most people experience only mild redness or swelling during the first 24 hours after treatment.
Benefits of Pelleve
- No skin cooling or anesthesia is used with Pelleve
- Sessions take less than an hour and only repeated once a month
- Pelleve can be safely combined with injectable facial procedures such as Juvederm or Botox
- Numerous unwanted skin conditions are treatable with Pelleve, including lax skin under the chin; nasolabial folds; puffy eyes; wrinkles between the eyebrows; forehead lines; crow’s feet and excess skin on the eyelids
- Patients report feeling a pleasant warming sensation when their dermatologist touches the skin with the Pelleve hand device. Because no type of anesthesia is involved, patient remain awake during the procedure and are able to inform the physician about the extent of the warm feeling.
Schedule Pelleve in Coral Gables at Mayoral Dermatology
Over the course of your treatment sessions with Pelleve, patients witness progressive improvement that culminates in healthier, younger looking skin glowing with a fresh, natural tone. If you are interested in turning back the clock on your appearance with the Pelleve RF system, call Mayoral Dermatology today to discuss with one of our providers whether Pelleve is the right choice to accommodate your skin’s needs.