Popular Blog Posts
Read more +December 12, 2013 By Dr. Flor Mayoral in Cosmetic Dermatology, Guide, Skin Conditions
Read more +December 08, 2013 By Dr. Janelle Vega in Moles, Skin Cancer, Skin Conditions
Most Recent Posts
- Mayoral Dermatology provides a complete line of the latest cosmetic dermatology procedures and ...
- Dr. Heather Hamilton and Dr. Kenneth Arndt of the Massachusetts-based SkinCare Physicians facil...
- Also referred to as a birthmark, port wine stains differ slightly from less florid skin discolo...
- Before you use that “guaranteed” mole remover cream or decide to perform surgery on yourself by...
Skin Cancer Blog Posts
- Also referred to as a birthmark, port wine stains differ slightly from less florid skin discolorations because they are deep red or purplish in color and resemble severely inflamed patches of skin. Vascular anomalies producing a port wine stain are the result of capillaries that failed to form properly during gestation, a condition that is...
- Before you use that “guaranteed” mole remover cream or decide to perform surgery on yourself by cutting off that offending mole with a razor blade—take a few minutes to read about the health and cosmetic consequences of using so-called removal creams or cutting instruments on that bothersome mole. Moles can develop anywhere on your body...
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum can help achieve smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin. This retinol based serum is enriched with caffeine to help achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancement and protective antioxidant benefits afforded by 90% green tea polyphenol. Directions: After cleansing the skin, apply to the desired area once$67.20
This Green Tea fortified exfoliation scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of cleansing heat as it gently removes dry, dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. This deep pore exfoliation scrub contains minerals that trap impurities to be washed away while releasing moisturizing conditioners to soften$40
Cleansing pads for the treatment of acne, with the skin enhancement properties of the Glycolic acid. Directions: Wipe the entire affected area with a moist pad one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed$15