Popular Blog Posts
Read more +December 12, 2013 By Dr. Flor Mayoral in Cosmetic Dermatology, Guide, Skin Conditions
Read more +December 08, 2013 By Dr. Janelle Vega in Moles, Skin Cancer, Skin Conditions
Most Recent Posts
- Considered the most effective method for removing squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma, Mohs ...
- Don’t let the name scare you away! Contrary to its ominous sounding title, the Vampire Fa...
- Mayoral Dermatology provides a complete line of the latest cosmetic dermatology procedures and ...
- Dr. Heather Hamilton and Dr. Kenneth Arndt of the Massachusetts-based SkinCare Physicians facil...
Skin Cancer Blog Posts
- Considered the most effective method for removing squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma, Mohs surgery spares healthy skin tissues while eradicating all signs of cancerous activity. According to the American Cancer Society, cure rates for SCC and BCC are nearly 99 percent when the Mohs technique is used to remove these two most common types...
- Also referred to as a birthmark, port wine stains differ slightly from less florid skin discolorations because they are deep red or purplish in color and resemble severely inflamed patches of skin. Vascular anomalies producing a port wine stain are the result of capillaries that failed to form properly during gestation, a condition that is...
Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum can help achieve smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin. This retinol based serum is enriched with caffeine to help achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancement and protective antioxidant benefits afforded by 90% green tea polyphenol. Directions: After cleansing the skin, apply to the desired area once$67.20
This Green Tea fortified exfoliation scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of cleansing heat as it gently removes dry, dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. This deep pore exfoliation scrub contains minerals that trap impurities to be washed away while releasing moisturizing conditioners to soften$42
Cleansing pads for the treatment of acne, with the skin enhancement properties of the Glycolic acid. Directions: Wipe the entire affected area with a moist pad one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed$15