Dear Patient, this is our new protocol for patient visits at Mayoral Dermatology. We have created these simple rules to ensure your safety and well-being:
- Please come to your appointment alone (unless accompanying a minor or absolutely necessary, we will ask companions to wait outside or in their vehicle).
- Please wait in the car or outside until contacted for entry; this is to avoid multiple patients in the waiting area.
- We have the option of virtual check-in via Klara (pop up window on website) – all intakes, insurance card, HIPPA info etc. can be processed through the KLARA system.
- You should arrive to the office with a protective mask – It is required by the building.
- We will check every patient’s temperature prior to entry – and do a thorough history for Covid-19 symptoms.
- We ask that patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering our office.
- We will keep our front door open and the waiting room door open to avoid contact with door handles. All doors will be opened by staff and will be cleaned after each use.
- If someone is standing in the waiting room or at check out, please observe the proper 6-foot social distance.
- Our entire staff will be wearing protective gear including masks, face shields and gloves for your protection.
- We will take extensive measures to disinfect every room meticulously after each patient.
- We have installed UV filters in every room and in our air-conditioning units to disinfect our environment.
- As an added safeguard, we have tested every team member at Mayoral Dermatology for Covid-19 antibodies.
Appointments are being scheduled every 30 minutes to give us time to properly disinfect each room. We are continuing to do virtual visits whenever possible to keep our office a safe environment for you and our staff. By adhering to these protocols, we can create a safe environment for each other.